We offer youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3 and up in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, baseball and ZIP Lacrosse™. In our programs, no child will ever be excluded by a try-out, be made to feel like they aren’t good enough by a league draft, ride the bench for an entire game, or be cut from a team. Yes, we keep score, but we have created a fun way to help kids develop athletic ability, a love of team sports, and an understanding that how you play a game is as important as the score. We don’t just help kids become better athletes, we help them become better people.
- Age-appropriate instruction emphasizing sportsmanship and healthy competition.
- All skill levels welcome – No tryouts. No drafts.
- Everyone plays – every game.
- One day per week – practice is conveniently scheduled prior to the game.
- No fundraisers.
- Trained officials at every game.
- “When in Doubt Sit Out” Concussion Safety Policy and education for parents and coaches nationwide.