The park sits on 15 acres of lush green landscaping and is located just South of Coastland Center Mall on Fleischmann Blvd at Goodlette-Frank Road.
Facilities and Amenities:
- Four (4) lighted racquetball courts
- Three (3) lighted base/softball fields
- Two (2) lighted sand volleyball courts
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Six (6) pickleball courts
- Lighted football field and practice field
- New toddler playground (Ages 1-5)
- New school age children playground (Ages 6-12) w/ sun shades and water splash zone
- Several picnic pavilions
- Restrooms w/ water fountains
- Community Center: Two (2) dance studios, main room, game room, and meeting rooms
***There are separate bike and skate days and separate hours for under 14’s. Please see the complete schedule HERE or call the park for more information.***
The Edge Johnny Nocera Skate Park is located in Fleischmann Park next to the Community Center on the “edge” of Fleischmann Blvd and Goodlette Rd. The skate park is over 40,000 square feet with a combination of wood and concrete ramp structures. We offer a variety of styles from flow to street and beginner to advanced levels. The park includes a plaza, mini plaza, and a concrete snake run, bowl, and pool.
Fleischmann Park is free for all to visit and use; however, The Edge Skatepark does require an admission fee. Click HERE for more information about the skatepark.